Connecticut Community Bank and all our divisions are operating under normal branch and drive-thru hours. Our lobby access continues to be by appointment only to ensure that both you and our employees can remain safe in these still uncertain times. Click here to make an appointment or call your local branch.
We would ask that all simple transactions such as deposits and cash withdrawals be conducted at one of our convenient drive-up locations or ATMs. While our lobbies will not be open, our staff will be available in the branch to assist you with any special situations and banking needs.
In order to service you more efficiently, the Glenville office will remain open on Saturdays with both limited lobby access and the drive-up. The Greenwich branch will remain closed on Saturdays with ATM access only.
For the safety of our employees please consider the following before setting up an appointment or entering our lobbies.
- Have you traveled internationally in the last 14 days?
- Have you traveled domestically in the last 14 days?
- Have you had contact with anyone confirmed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Do you currently have or have you had a fever, cough or difficulty breathing in the last 14 days?
If you respond yes to any of these questions, please do not schedule an appointment at this time for your own health and safety, and that of our employees.
Thank you for your continued support and cooperation.
December 22, 2020
The new stimulus package approved by Congress on December 20th provides additional funding for the Payroll Protection Program. Connecticut Community Bank will again participate in the program and will begin accepting applications as soon as they ar available. Please click here for updates.
November 16, 2020
As we approach the end of a very difficult year, I would like to thank all of you, our clients, for your continued patience, cooperation and support of Connecticut Community Bank. While our way of living and doing business has changed dramatically, we have all worked together to try and minimize the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
I assure you that we stand ready to help and I’m proud of the significant efforts of our employees to support each other, our customers and our communities.
- Because of our kindhearted customers and employees, our recent Curbside Food Drive was an overwhelming success. You generously helped us to provide much needed groceries and monetary donations to Homes for The Brave and Female Soldiers: Forgotten Heroes.
- So far this year, our Bank provided donations of basic necessities to over 20 charities in our communities from Greenwich to Bridgeport affected by the pandemic.
- We worked hard to bring you the latest in digital and mobile banking tools that allow you to be safe, secure and bank from wherever you are.
Thank you once again for your business and as we approach the holiday season, I wish nothing but the best for you and your families. Please be safe and please be healthy.
President & CEO
Connecticut Community Bank
Even though our lobbies remain closed to walk-in traffic and our hours have been modified, we offer a variety of ways you can bank with us. Our drive-up services and ATMs are available.
- Our online banking and mobile banking services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, allowing both consumers and businesses to perform many banking transactions from your home or office location. You can deposit checks, transfer money between your accounts at Connecticut Community Bank or your other financial institutions, check your balances, review account activity, and pay bills. Our bill payment service also provides for eBills, another convenient feature that allows you to reduce paper and schedule payments efficiently.
- Use your debit card to pay for purchases or get cash from an ATM or numerous merchants. Use Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay to make secure purchases on your phone. Use our Card Control service to set up alerts to minimize fraudulent transactions. Reminder – if we detect a transaction that appears to be fraudulent, we may contact you via text message to block the transaction. Your prompt response will help us protect your account.
- eStatements are available and offer a safe and secure way for you to receive your monthly statements. Sign up through our online banking service.